Monday 20 April 2015

Urban Outfitters Purchases

I recently ventured, yet again, into the huge Urban Outfitters at Oxford Circus, seeing the unmissable discount posters in the window. I only bought two items however they are both absolutely gorgeous and will be wearing them for a good while!

Jeans






I absolutely fell in love with these jeans when they first caught my eye. I had been searching for a nice pair of boyfriend jeans for a while as I hadn't yet seen any that I really loved (sometimes I try them on and the shape is just completely wrong, or I dislike the colour!) but these were just so unique and I hadn't seen anything quite like them before. I love the flexibility of what you can wear them with - so far I've worn them very casually but also have used them to dress down a more formal outfit. They were on sale for £100 after being dropped from £300 to £200 (both of which I thought were extortionate even for these lovely jeans) and I just had to give in. On the website I have linked to they are priced at £95.

The shoes I am wearing in these pictures are the Vagabond 'Dioon' in suede which you can browse here (in leather - I couldn't find the exact suede ones but they are available on other sites). I have owned them for a while but I think they were around £90 from Topshop Oxford Circus. 

Jacket




This jacket appears to be a favourite for many! I wasn't sure whether I wanted my next jacket/coat to be more formal, or to go for something like this but as I thought that I would get more use out of something more lightweight and casual, I decided to pick up this. Also available in navy, it looks great with black jeans and chelsea boots or even a flowing dress (I found myself experimenting!), going for a more sophisticated look maybe. This jacket retails for £55 - which is, what I think, quite reasonable for a simple jacket of great quality. 


I was wearing just a basic grey long-sleeved top underneath from Brandy Melville - I adore their clothes and their tops are incredibly soft! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.